You are here: Home / Real Estate by Type / Land - Properties

Land - Properties

Oceanfront Lots, Land for Development, Urban Lots, Agricultural Land and More.

Countryside Home Construction Site For Sale in Cuenca

Countryside Home Construction Site For Sale in Cuenca
Price
$219,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
20
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Cuenca, Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
Location Type
Countryside
View Type
Valley View
Total Lot Size
1.13 ha (2.79 acre)

This home construction site is located in Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador, in Cuenca county. This countryside property with valley view is situated in the highlands of Ecuador. The land area of this home construction site is a total of 1,13 hectare (2,79 acre).

Near the Coast Agricultural Land/Farm For Sale in Manglaralto

Near the Coast Agricultural Land/Farm For Sale in Manglaralto
Price
$150,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
23
Property Type
Agricultural Land/Farm
Location
Manglaralto, Santa Elena, Santa Elena, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Mountain View, River View, Valley View
Total Lot Size
1.70 ha (4.20 acre)

This agricultural land/farm is located in Manglaralto, Santa Elena, Ecuador, in Santa Elena county. This near the coast property with mountain, river and valley views is situated in the coastal region of Ecuador. The land area of this agricultural land/farm is a total of 1,70 hectare (4,20 acre).

Home Construction Site For Sale in Cuenca

Home Construction Site For Sale in Cuenca
Price
$107,200
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
9
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Cuenca, Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
Location Type
Urban
View Type
City View, Greenbelt View
Total Lot Size
335.00 m² (3,605.90 sq ft)

This home construction site is located in Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador, in Cuenca county. This property with city and greenbelt views is situated in the highlands of Ecuador. The land area of this home construction site is a total of 335,00 square meter (3.605,90 square feet).

Beautiful place with business

Beautiful place with business
Price
$135,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
12
Property Type
Agricultural Land/Farm
Location
Piuntza, Zamora, Zamora-Chinchipe, Ecuador
Location Type
Riverfront, Mountain, Countryside
View Type
Mountain View, Jungle View, River View, Valley View
Total Lot Size
37.80 ha (93.41 acre)

Magnificent farm with ponds for fish farming, internal access, a beautiful river and an entire infrastructure for the tilapia business. In addition to lush native vegetation in the upper part with beautiful views. For the tilapia hatchery there is 4 inches of water that supplies all the ponds. In addition, intakes of pure water with a gradient that could be used to generate permanent electric power are being built. At the moment a good quality housing house is going to be built that would be added to the wreck, depending on the progress of the construction.

Oceanfront Home Construction Site For Sale in Santa Marianita

Oceanfront Home Construction Site For Sale in Santa Marianita
Price
$168,750
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
4
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Santa Marianita, Manta, Manabí, Ecuador
Location Type
Oceanfront
View Type
Beach View, Ocean View
Total Lot Size
675.00 m² (7,265.61 sq ft)

This home construction site is located in Santa Marianita, Manabí, Ecuador, in Manta county. This oceanfront property with beach and ocean views is situated in the coastal region of Ecuador. The land area of this home construction site is a total of 675,00 square meter (7.265,61 square feet).

Near the Coast Development Parcel For Sale in Manglaralto

Near the Coast Development Parcel For Sale in Manglaralto
Price
$325,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
17
Property Type
Development Parcel
Location
Manglaralto, Santa Elena, Santa Elena, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Greenbelt View, Jungle View, Mountain View, Ocean View, River View
Total Lot Size
75.00 ha (185.33 acre)

This development parcel is located in Manglaralto, Santa Elena, Ecuador, in Santa Elena county. This near the coast property with greenbelt, jungle, mountain, ocean and river views is situated in the coastal region of Ecuador. The land area of this development parcel is a total of 75,00 hectare (185,33 acre).

Near the Coast Home Construction Site For Sale in Olón

Near the Coast Home Construction Site For Sale in Olón
Price
$15,500
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
2
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Olón, Manglaralto, Santa Elena, Santa Elena, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Greenbelt View, River View
Total Lot Size
180.00 m² (1,937.50 sq ft)

This home construction site is located in Olón, Santa Elena, Ecuador, in Santa Elena county. This near the coast property with greenbelt and river views is situated in the coastal region of Ecuador. The land area of this home construction site is a total of 180,00 square meter (1.937,50 square feet).

Near the Coast Home Construction Site For Sale in Olón

Near the Coast Home Construction Site For Sale in Olón
Price
$149,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
5
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Olón, Manglaralto, Santa Elena, Santa Elena, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Greenbelt View, Ocean View
Total Lot Size
2,880.00 m² (30,999.94 sq ft)

This home construction site is located in Olón, Santa Elena, Ecuador, in Santa Elena county. This near the coast property with greenbelt and ocean views is situated in the coastal region of Ecuador. The land area of this home construction site is a total of 2.880,00 square meter (30.999,94 square feet).

Oceanfront Development Parcel For Sale in Ayampe

Oceanfront Development Parcel For Sale in Ayampe
Price
$289,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
10
Property Type
Development Parcel
Location
Ayampe, Puerto Lopez, Manabí, Ecuador
Location Type
Oceanfront
View Type
Mountain View, Beach View, Ocean View, Valley View
Total Lot Size
2,250.00 m² (24,218.70 sq ft)

This development parcel is located in Ayampe, Manabí, Ecuador, in Puerto Lopez county. This oceanfront property with mountain, beach, ocean and valley views is situated in the coastal region of Ecuador. The land area of this development parcel is a total of 2.250,00 square meter (24.218,70 square feet).

Near the Coast and Oceanfront Home Construction Site For Sale in Ballenita

Near the Coast and Oceanfront Home Construction Site For Sale in Ballenita
Price
$95,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
14
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Ballenita, Santa Elena, Santa Elena, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity, Oceanfront
View Type
City View, Beach View, Jungle View, Greenbelt View, Ocean View
Total Lot Size
381.37 m² (4,105.02 sq ft)

This home construction site is located in Ballenita, Santa Elena, Ecuador, in Santa Elena county. This near the coast and oceanfront property with city, beach, jungle, greenbelt and ocean views is situated in the coastal region of Ecuador. The land area of this home construction site is a total of 381,37 square meter (4.105,02 square feet).

Mountain and Countryside Agricultural Land/Farm For Sale in Imantag - Cotacachi

Mountain and Countryside Agricultural Land/Farm For Sale in Imantag - Cotacachi
Price
$460,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
21
Property Type
Agricultural Land/Farm
Location
Imantag - Cotacachi, Cotacachi, Imbabura, Ecuador
Location Type
Mountain, Countryside
View Type
City View, Mountain View, Greenbelt View, Garden View, River View
Total Lot Size
20.00 ha (49.42 acre)

This agricultural land/farm is located in Imantag - Cotacachi, Imbabura, Ecuador, in Cotacachi county. This mountain and countryside property with city, mountain, greenbelt, garden and river views is situated in the highlands of Ecuador. The land area of this agricultural land/farm is a total of 20,00 hectare (49,42 acre).

Near the Coast Home Construction Site For Sale in La Milina

Near the Coast Home Construction Site For Sale in La Milina
Price
$49,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
2
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
La Milina, Salinas, Salinas, Santa Elena, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Garden View
Total Lot Size
450.00 m² (4,843.74 sq ft)

This home construction site is located in La Milina, Santa Elena, Ecuador, in Salinas county. This near the coast property with garden view is situated in the coastal region of Ecuador. The land area of this home construction site is a total of 450,00 square meter (4.843,74 square feet).

Mountain Development Parcel For Sale in Cayambe

Mountain Development Parcel For Sale in Cayambe
Price
$200,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
8
Property Type
Development Parcel
Location
Cayambe, Cayambe, Pichincha, Ecuador
Location Type
Mountain, Urban
View Type
City View, Mountain View, Garden View
Total Lot Size
1.00 ha (2.47 acre)

This development parcel is located in Cayambe, Pichincha, Ecuador, in Cayambe county. This mountain property with city, mountain and garden views is situated in the highlands of Ecuador. The land area of this development parcel is a total of 1,00 hectare (2,47 acre).

Countryside Home Construction Site For Sale in Cuenca

Countryside Home Construction Site For Sale in Cuenca
Price
$60,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
15
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Cuenca, Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
Location Type
Countryside
View Type
Greenbelt View
Total Lot Size
1.00 ha (2.47 acre)

This home construction site is located in Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador, in Cuenca county. This countryside property with greenbelt view is situated in the highlands of Ecuador. The land area of this home construction site is a total of 1,00 hectare (2,47 acre).

Huge flat lot for sale in Cuenca, ready with electricity and water

Huge flat lot for sale in Cuenca, ready with electricity and water
Price
$79,500
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
16
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Ricaurte - Cuenca, Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador
Location Type
Countryside
View Type
Mountain View, Greenbelt View
Total Lot Size
2,650.00 m² (28,524.25 sq ft)

This home construction site is located in Ricaurte - Cuenca, Azuay, Ecuador, in Cuenca county. This countryside property with mountain and greenbelt views is situated in the highlands of Ecuador. The land area of this home construction site is a total of 2.650,00 square meter (28.524,25 square feet).

Near the Coast Agricultural Land/Farm For Sale in Manglaralto

Near the Coast Agricultural Land/Farm For Sale in Manglaralto
Price
$10,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
29
Property Type
Agricultural Land/Farm
Location
Manglaralto, Santa Elena, Santa Elena, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Mountain View, River View
Total Lot Size
1,000.00 m² (10,763.87 sq ft)

This agricultural land/farm is located in Manglaralto, Santa Elena, Ecuador, in Santa Elena county. This near the coast property with mountain and river views is situated in the coastal region of Ecuador. The land area of this agricultural land/farm is a total of 1.000,00 square meter (10.763,87 square feet).

ND-13 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!

ND-13 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!
Price
$70,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
6
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Boca de Cayo, Jipijapa, Manabí, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Beach View, Jungle View
Total Lot Size
1,000.00 m² (10,763.87 sq ft)

This stunning Forest view lot, located 10m (32 ft) above sea level on the North Hill, is privileged by a sense of intimacy and comfort, thanks to its direct access to the northbound trail to the forest, as well as close proximity to the common areas. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from this lot. It also direct access to the resort, close proximity to hotel lobby, laundry facilities, and kids cultural playground. The architecture style is predetermined to ensure consistency throughout the project, and only 30% of the land will be built upon, leaving 70% of open natural green space. Buy your lot before February 2018 with direct financing with a 1 year term!

ND-12 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!

ND-12 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!
Price
$70,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
6
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Boca de Cayo, Jipijapa, Manabí, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Beach View, Jungle View
Total Lot Size
1,000.00 m² (10,763.87 sq ft)

This stunning Forest view lot, located 10m (32 ft) above sea level on the North Hill, is privileged by a sense of intimacy and comfort, thanks to its direct access to the northbound trail to the forest, as well as close proximity to the common areas. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from this lot. It also direct access to the resort, close proximity to hotel lobby, laundry facilities, and kids cultural playground. The architecture style is predetermined to ensure consistency throughout the project, and only 30% of the land will be built upon, leaving 70% of open natural green space. Buy your lot before February 2018 with direct financing with a 1 year term!

ND-11 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!

ND-11 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!
Price
$105,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
6
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Boca de Cayo, Jipijapa, Manabí, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Beach View, Jungle View
Total Lot Size
1,500.00 m² (16,145.80 sq ft)

This stunning Forest view lot, located 10m (32 ft) above sea level on the North Hill, is privileged by a sense of intimacy and comfort, thanks to its direct access to the northbound trail to the forest, as well as close proximity to the common areas. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from this lot. It also direct access to the resort, close proximity to hotel lobby, laundry facilities, and kids cultural playground. The architecture style is predetermined to ensure consistency throughout the project, and only 30% of the land will be built upon, leaving 70% of open natural green space. Buy your lot before February 2018 with direct financing with a 1 year term!

ND-10 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!

ND-10 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!
Price
$105,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
6
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Boca de Cayo, Jipijapa, Manabí, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Beach View, Jungle View
Total Lot Size
1,500.00 m² (16,145.80 sq ft)

This stunning Forest view lot, located 10m (32 ft) above sea level on the North Hill, is privileged by a sense of intimacy and comfort, thanks to its direct access to the northbound trail to the forest, as well as close proximity to the common areas. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from this lot. It also direct access to the resort, close proximity to hotel lobby, laundry facilities, and kids cultural playground. The architecture style is predetermined to ensure consistency throughout the project, and only 30% of the land will be built upon, leaving 70% of open natural green space. Buy your lot before February 2018 with direct financing with a 1 year term!

ND-9 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!

ND-9 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!
Price
$70,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
6
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Boca de Cayo, Jipijapa, Manabí, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Beach View, Jungle View
Total Lot Size
1,000.00 m² (10,763.87 sq ft)

This stunning Forest view lot, located 10m (32 ft) above sea level on the North Hill, is privileged by a sense of intimacy and comfort, thanks to its direct access to the northbound trail to the forest, as well as close proximity to the common areas. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from this lot. It also direct access to the resort, close proximity to hotel lobby, laundry facilities, and kids cultural playground. The architecture style is predetermined to ensure consistency throughout the project, and only 30% of the land will be built upon, leaving 70% of open natural green space. Buy your lot before February 2018 with direct financing with a 1 year term!

ND-8 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!

ND-8 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!
Price
$70,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
6
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Boca de Cayo, Jipijapa, Manabí, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Beach View, Jungle View
Total Lot Size
1,000.00 m² (10,763.87 sq ft)

This stunning Forest view lot, located 10m (32 ft) above sea level on the North Hill, is privileged by a sense of intimacy and comfort, thanks to its direct access to the northbound trail to the forest, as well as close proximity to the common areas. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from this lot. It also direct access to the resort, close proximity to hotel lobby, laundry facilities, and kids cultural playground. The architecture style is predetermined to ensure consistency throughout the project, and only 30% of the land will be built upon, leaving 70% of open natural green space. Buy your lot before February 2018 with direct financing with a 1 year term!

ND-7 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!

ND-7 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!
Price
$70,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
6
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Boca de Cayo, Jipijapa, Manabí, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Beach View, Jungle View
Total Lot Size
1,000.00 m² (10,763.87 sq ft)

This stunning Forest view lot, located 9m (29 ft) above sea level on the North Hill, is privileged by a sense of intimacy and comfort, thanks to its direct access to the northbound trail to the forest, as well as close proximity to the common areas. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from this lot. It also direct access to the resort, close proximity to hotel lobby, laundry facilities, and kids cultural playground. The architecture style is predetermined to ensure consistency throughout the project, and only 30% of the land will be built upon, leaving 70% of open natural green space. Buy your lot before February 2018 with direct financing with a 1 year term!

ND-6 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!

ND-6 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!
Price
$105,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
6
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Boca de Cayo, Jipijapa, Manabí, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Beach View, Jungle View
Total Lot Size
1,500.00 m² (16,145.80 sq ft)

This stunning Forest view lot, located 10m (32 ft) above sea level on the North Hill, is privileged by a sense of intimacy and comfort, thanks to its direct access to the northbound trail to the forest, as well as close proximity to the common areas. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from this lot. It also direct access to the resort, close proximity to hotel lobby, laundry facilities, and kids cultural playground. The architecture style is predetermined to ensure consistency throughout the project, and only 30% of the land will be built upon, leaving 70% of open natural green space. Buy your lot before February 2018 with direct financing with a 1 year term!

ND-5 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!

ND-5 TANUSAS VILLAS: For those who enjoy the privacy in the midst of nature, while experiencing the living close to the sea!
Price
$105,000
Status
Active
Listing Type
Land Listing
Images
6
Property Type
Home Construction Site
Location
Boca de Cayo, Jipijapa, Manabí, Ecuador
Location Type
Ocean-Vicinity
View Type
Beach View, Jungle View
Total Lot Size
1,500.00 m² (16,145.80 sq ft)

This stunning Forest view lot, located 11m (36 ft) above sea level on the North Hill, is privileged by a sense of intimacy and comfort, thanks to its direct access to the northbound trail to the forest, as well as close proximity to the common areas. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from this lot. It also direct access to the resort, close proximity to hotel lobby, laundry facilities, and kids cultural playground. The architecture style is predetermined to ensure consistency throughout the project, and only 30% of the land will be built upon, leaving 70% of open natural green space. Buy your lot before February 2018 with direct financing with a 1 year term!

Listing Search